Friday 16 March 2012

There is no turning back now!! After 3 years in the fast paced corporate world of bustling Melbourne I have managed to escape relatively unscathed. Yesterday I handed in my notice, after several sleepless nights and an abundance of nervous tension I have actually finally done it!! I have four weeks left to hang up my corporate hat and prepare for the magical & spiritual destination of South East Asia. A journey that will take my fiance Mike and I to Singapore, through Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Stay tuned as we prepare for a trip that is sure to get our bowels moving, our senses working, and widen our eyes to a way of life we have never experienced.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. How excited was I to see that you had made the first blog post on my page!!! Today is a major packing day... wish me luck as I seem to be just moving crap to arround. Will call you from the airport.

      Delete
    2. Well they're on their way.Good luck guys have a wonderful time.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome Bec :) love the idea that we can see where and what you are both up to for the next 100 days or so, so excited for you, well done and safe travels you both deserve it! xxx make sure you pack a first aid kit with "diastop" like products,cold n flu, pain killers and things like ural sachets etc, as its best to know you got it in oz where you can read the label etc :)
    Love u lots and look forward to future posts xx Hope to call u before u go , MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm awake at 2.30am so it was greatto read all about your flight etc.I remember how clean Singapore is and really muggy.All the best for the next few days

    ReplyDelete